Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Friday, July 15, 2011

Us

I overheard Mother and Father speaking the other day. They were saying what a good boy I am, how if it was just me, I could stay out while they were away because I could be trusted. They said what a pretty coat I had and how easy I was to care for. They said I was one of the BEST Scotties they have EVER had.

They call Diesel "Diesel Weasel Lucky #7." He is the 7th Scottie into the house and Momma says maybe the last. They call him Lucky #7 because he "landed on his paws." He never stops getting into trouble. Yesterday he went into Momma's photography studio and took the baby angel wings she uses and chewed them up. Momma was really mad because she needs these at the hospital to photograph babies who have gone to Heaven. Diesel then went and found an empty yogurt pot and chewed that up. He stuck his tongue and nose in the french onion dip Samuel was eating.  Then he peed in the bedroom.

You can tell in this picture that I am the sweet one in front. It was a much quieter life before Diesel came, but I do LOVE having a brother to play with. I just wish he wasn't such a mess...

5 comments:

  1. Dear Jett,

    While I'm the only Scottie in my household, my Mom grew up with 2 scotties that my GrandPupRents still have. They (and Mom) would attest to the fact that my aunt Mitty is Diesel's Kindred Spirit. Uncle Scamp is the good one of the family and always comes when called and listens to my GrandPupRents. Mitty always gets him in trouble, never listens and is always getting into something. Mom says it's a good thing us Scotties are so cute...but I know that they love us very very much.
    Wags,
    Boomer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...sooo funny. I'm so glad that we have two scottie boys, even with their big personalities and all the mischief they can get into. They're such good company for each other. And just think how tired you'd be if you had to provide all the entertainment for Jett if you didn't have Diesel Weasel Lucky #7 too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Boomer:
    Do you think your GrandPupRents want another Scottie - maybe a friend for Mitty? I think Mother and Father are ready to re-home Diesel... if he was as well behaved as me, cute, charming and well groomed, they may consider keeping him. Maybe they could trade Diesel for Uncle Scamp???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too true - Jett was a sad little boy until Diesel came to stay, and now they are both full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my GrandPupRents would take in another lad! I'd have so much fun. My GrandPupMom says (on behalf of Mitty): "Yea, but Scamp's the one that likes to mark his territory in the house." We all have our quirks I guess.
    Wags,
    Boomer

    ReplyDelete