Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Diesel is ready to go home....

Mother and Father took us on another camping trip... It was OK except it was hot and there were too many bugs, so Mother was grumpy. As you can see in this picture, Diesel was prepared to go home after eating a pine cone and not feeling too well. This is him in the RV. What happened to Diesel's coat? WELL... I am always cautious with my coat, trying to maintain it's color and softness. Diesel does not pay any attention. He tries to get it dirty. That, paired with parents who are hopeless at grooming, meant Diesel got stripped down for the summer. Not to worry, I still have my lush coat and am developing some nice furnishings if I do say so myself. Perhaps our adoptive family should have been screened to make sure they knew how to brush a dog???? I cannot fault them completely, Diesel is a difficult dog to maintain.

Here is the view from our campsite at Pearl Lake near Steamboat Springs, Colorado

1 comment:

  1. awww Jett, Diesel's pretty cute even with his summer cut and one little bit of pine cone dribbling out of his mouth. Think how lonely and boring those long rides in the RV would be without him. Jake and Albert say 'Hi'.

    ReplyDelete