Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Monday, July 25, 2011

And they say we are naughty?

I found this picture on Mother's computer. It seems as though the previous canine residents were not as well behaved as Mother and Father like to pretend. And this one, Hamish, was supposedly the best behaved Scottie ever! Hmmmmmm...

You see I am a little disgruntled. Mother came home and Father told her I had been badly behaved. That I would not come in and then I ran circles around the big tree while Father chased me. He said Diesel had been better behaved than me that day! The next day I was barking at the fence at 0500 am. It wasn't my fault. There were venison in the area. You see Angus, who lived here before would understand. He ran a security company in the home that worked 24/7. It is a lot of responsibility for a Scottie, and checking the perimeters is our job. That is all I was doing around the tree. At least I don't have goldfish on my record.

1 comment:

  1. See there wee Jett, you are one verrrrry smart Scottie Boy!!! Keep everyone in line there - you have a big job to do!!!!!
    Grandma Sally

    ReplyDelete