Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Scotties 2, Bunnies Zero

Mother is most upset with me. She will not look at me. She will not let me kiss her. She will not even let me in her lap. I was just playing with the big rabbit several weeks ago, then he stopped playing. Then, today, the little tiny baby bunny looked just like the new toy I got for my birthday last night. Mother was chasing me around the garden while I ran away with it. When I finally dropped it, just as I was going to eat it, she had to catch Diesel and I both and carry us inside so we did not eat it. Mother says his Momma will be very sad she lost her baby. I think I will not be allowed on the bed tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jett, happy birthday. You boys need to leave the poor little wild bunnies alone. Or you need to tell your Momma to get you one of your own, like we have. That way you can play with the fuwwy wabbit with supervision, like we do. That way, no one gets hurt, no one gets in trouble. You need to talk to your Momma about that.

    Love and aroooos from Jake and Albert (we've missed you boys)

    ReplyDelete