Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Sunday, May 27, 2012

On the road AGAIN!






Well, all has been quiet here since Miss Ivy has been in RV storage. Now she is back out, I am losing my comforts of home and being dragged around from campsite to campsite, living like a gypsy. As you can see, Diesel loves the wind in his fur and cannot get enough camping. I am happy when I am sitting on Papa's lap while we travel. This is our first trip this year to Rifle Falls State Park in Colorado and Dinosaur National Monument in Utah - that is me smiling on the rock. I was so happy to get back home and get my coat cleaned. Now Mother and Father are talking - talking about what we need for the next trip to another country... and back to the Grizzly Bears in Yellowstone. I hope I can stay home.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Where have you been boys?! We missed you. So nice to see you again!!! But we can hardly believe that you came to UT and didn't look us up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should have looked up our favorite brother duo! We could have had some fun scrapping! If only Diesel had better social skills....

    ReplyDelete