Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trying to get Brownie points...

Diesel has been promoted. Momma always said what a sweet, perfect Scottie I was. The other day I heard her telling Father what a good boy Diesel was becoming, that he was even behaving better than me!!! All I do is ask to go out at 0300 am. Then, I like to sit outside and enjoy the moonlight. I would come in, but I have to look for bunnies. When I do finally come in, I just need a belly rub to help me sleep. Momma is too tired to rub my belly for long, so then I go wake Diesel up so we can play. Then I get in trouble for frapping on the bed. Then I get sent off the bed. Momma says she hopes it is just a stage, or they may try and trade me in for a girlie!

The noisy child fell asleep on the sofa, so I decided to sit by him and look cute and protective. It worked. Father got Mother and they thought it was "so cute." I thought all was better until Momma found me with HER slipper in MY house at 0600 and she was woke up again...

4 comments:

  1. My poor, misunderstood wee Jettie ... what a HARD life you have ... It's not easy taking care of all your Clan!!

    Grammy understands ... Keep up the Good Work protecting everyone, and keeping your turf free of invaders!!!

    Roos!! from Grammy Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jett, I totally get it. That's exactly what happened with Albert. At first everyone thought I was da bomb and Albert was cute but a total pain in the you know what. But now, they think he's cute AND he's finally learning to behave. Did anyone give me credit for raising him up to be a better dog and teaching him a thing or two? Noooo, of course not. Hmmm... oh well. At least I know that my peops still love me, even with Albert around.

    Your pal, Jake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grammy you are the only one who understands how important my work is. If they call you looking to trade me for a girlie, tell them no, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jake:
    So glad you understand. That is exactly what happened - I taught Diesel how to behave and got no credit. He was a nightmare when he came here, and now, because he learned to give kisses (not as good as mine - he doesn't slip the tongue like I do), he has been promoted. Brothers...

    ReplyDelete