Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Wednesday, June 8, 2011









Here we go on our next adventure! I have decided I can tolerate this activity. I was concerned with all the moving around. However, now I know I get to STAY with my family and come home with them, I am enjoying my days more. Diesel and I watched anxiously as Mother and Father packed up the RV. After a LONG drive, we made it to Jackson, Wyoming - you can see us sitting under the famous arch of antlers with Samuel. We tried to get into an altercation with a larger dog after this picture was taken - there was a great deal of commotion and Mother says we made a spectacle of ourselves.

On to Grand Teton National Park, where Mother was on the hunt for bears. She kept looking and looking. I felt it was foolish, particularly with blatant signs warning us. She even had Father drive down this remote road searching for them. Instead, they found the rib cage of a poor animal devoured by bears. We have Yellowstone to go, all the uncertainty and yes, Momma finds her bear!










No comments:

Post a Comment