Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grizzly!!!!






 I may only be one year old, but my parents seem to be lacking some common sense. Momma found her Grizzly - fortunately, Diesel and I were asleep in our "houses" when this happened. You see, Diesel cannot behave while driving and starts tearing up maps, thinks about lifting his leg in the new RV, and looks for trouble. So out came our houses and we travel in them on "at risk" days - this being one of them. It is just as well we were safe, as Diesel would have started barking at the bear (and so would I), and even if the bear didn't care - everyone else watching him would have.

Here is where I question Momma and Papa's parenting and Scottie skills: They came back to the same spot where the grizz was two days before, and set up a picnic LUNCH overlooking Lake Yellowstone! I am watching out for bears as the family, including Diesel, seemed more concerned with crackers and cheese than my safety. Sitting ducks - that is what they made us, and we were lucky to make it home.



No comments:

Post a Comment