Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Friday, January 27, 2012

Banana Legs

Diesel and I went to the Veterinarian for our annual check up. This is an xray of Diesel's leg - he has twisted legs and walks kind of funny. Two vets looked at them and were a little worried about his growth plates so they did a quick xray. All is well (like Grammy Sally said), he just has legs shaped like bananas. Mother and Father call him their "Spare Parts Scottie." When all the Scotties were made, they took what was left in the box and put Diesel together.

I was successful at the vet!! I earned the badge of honor I hoped I would get and I had "CAUTION" added to my chart! I am so pleased! Angus, my predecessor who lived here before, was a "CAUTION" and I thought, what a wonderful thing to be! Sadly, mine only says "Caution with needles," but I will add to that in future visits. I want to be a "CAUTION" like Angus - only without the muzzle.  What did she expect me to do when she stuck a needle in my neck. Of course I went for her - three times!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor little Diesel, made from spare parts. At least he has all his spare parts! And you, Jetty, boy, take caution with that caution badge. heehee.

    ReplyDelete