Diesel and Jett

Diesel and Jett

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy First Birthday!






Our 1st Birthday was on Tuesday! It was the same day Momma's first Scottie was born 24 years ago! We had a GREAT party tonight - well, except for having to wear scarves and party hats. Diesel got my scarf and tried to rip it off while it was still on my neck - you can see my reaction in the 4th image. We played HARD in the yard tonight and then had a yummy cake and presents too. No worries, the furry thing in image #2 is a toy - I tore the squeaker out of it soon after we got it. That is me, Jett, in the first picture - I  love chasing a ball and am pretty good at bringing it back. I have BIG shoes to fill, as Angus who used to live here was the BEST at Scottie fetch.

2 comments:

  1. Jake and Albert just want to say Happy Birthday, Boyz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jake and Albert! Wish you could have come to my party!

    ReplyDelete